It is important to take care of your new eyelash extensions. With proper care your natural lashes will remian healthy and strong. Some important points to remember on how to care for your
- Do not immerse lashes in heavy water for 12-24 hours (light mist is fine) - this will actually remove any chemicals from the glue and lessen any chance of reactions. Technicians: Use the
Lashfresh Hydramist, and gently brush gently through lashes after application.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes when in the shower - do not stand with your eyes/lashes directly under the shower head. After shower brush/comb gently through your lashes starting at
the middle and going upwards. Do not comb from the root of the lashes - this may cause your natural lashes and extensions to be pulled out prematurely.
- Avoid hot steam or sauna immediately afterwards. Allow enough time for the glue to bond to the lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes/lashes.
- Sleep on your back! Not only good for the lashes but keeps wrinkles away.
- If wearing mascara only use water based mascara and apply only on the tips of lashes to create more volume.
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area.
- Keep lashes hydrated. Hydrated, conditioned lashes are happy lashes that will remain healthy and flexible and not dry out.
- Do not be afraid to touch your lashes. Lashes need to be cleaned especially if wearing makeup daily.
- Use water based eye makeup remover - a gentle liquid or foam wash with either a q-tip or lint free cotton pad.
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler. This can cause lash breakage.
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
- DO Lie and say they are yours:)