-This Bacis Bridal lesson is very hans-on and will teach you basic skills required for wedding hairstyling.
-Suitable for beginners / makeup artists who want offer some classic/simple hair stylies to bride.
Students will learn How to:
- Prep hair for updo/styling.
- Add volume at the roots-using hot tools,blow dryer and more.
- Use hot tools properly / basic skills.
- Secure bobbi pins/ U-pins properly.
- Tease/ back combing properly.
- Use hair products properly
- 4 Basic/ simple wedding hair styles below.
- Available Mon~Thursday by appointment.
- 10AM to 4PM /30min lunch time included.
- Please do try your very best to be on time or early for your appointment!
Note :For Duo & Group Lessons, you will be responsible for forming your group.
- $500 for 1:1 Lesson.
- $300 /per student for 1:2 Duo Lesson.
- $200 /per student for 1:3 Group Lesson.
Note: This Basic course is available only at Maya's studio
/6Redbud St, Markham, ON, Canada.L6E1C8.
< Required Tools>
Please bring the following tools to your hairstyling Lesson.
- -2~3 Maneqquin head (minimum 12" hair length/ Must be 100% Human hair) & Stand ( Not a table holder)
- -Blow dryer- Professional quality.
- -Curling iron-1inch.
- -Flat iron-1inch.
- -Round brush ( Small size #3).
- -Teasing brush.
- -Paddle brush.
- -Tail comb.
- -prifessional quality Bobbi pins.
- -Hair clips.
- -Hair spray. (light &strong hold hair spray)