-Advance your bridal hairstyling skills to a higher level with Maya.
-Suitable for any hairstylist who feels they are not getting sharp results that their clients demand.
Students will learn:
- Most popular brial hairstyling tips and techniques icluding foundation building that they don't teach you in school.
- The latest 2019/2020 trends and cover the most requested looks that can simply transfer from the bride, to bridesmaids ro any formal
- "Any 3 bridal hairstyles" selected by students from photos below./ Choose 3
hairstyles what you want to learn!
In-Salon workshops are also available for salon owner & staff !
- Available every Monday,Tuesday & Thursday by appointment.
- 10AM to 5PM /30min lunch time included.
- Please do try your very best to be on time or early for your appointment!
- In-salon workshop can be arranged any day to suit the client when the salon is closed.
Note :For Duo
& Group workshop, you will be responsible for forming your group.
- $750 /per student for 1:1 Workshop.
- $400 /per student for 1:2 Duo Workshop.
- $280 /per student for 1:3 Group Workshop.
- $800 / In-Salon Workshop- up to 3 students , Additional student $180 per each./ NO Travel charge within the
/6Redbud St, Markham, ON, Canada.L6E1C8.
< Required Tools>
Please bring the following tools to your hairstyling course.
- -2~3 Maneqquin head (minimum 12" hair length/ Must be 100% Human hair) & Stand ( Not a table holder)
- -Blow dryer- Professional quality.
- -Curling iron-1inch.
- -Flat iron-1inch.
- -Round brush ( Small size #3).
- -Teasing brush.
- -Paddle brush.
- -Tail comb.
- -prifessional quality Bobbi pins.
- -Hair clips.
- -Hair spray.